Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Clique: Charmed and Dangerous (The rise of the Pretty Committee) Book Review


Wow, what a great book, I must say. (I litterly just finished this book right now at 1:28 am). I love how Lisi Harrison describes in a creative way how the Pretty Committee (Massie, Alicia, Dylan, Kristen & soon to be Claire) all come together and connect through the missing charms of Massie's Charm bracelet. What really surprised me was, how Massie herself was a beta. It explains how she thrives to be in attention and to be on top. This is something I'm sure we all wondered. Was Massie always this controlling bitch? And this also explains how Dylan is so concerned about her weight and why she always thinks she's fat. It reflects Claire's old life in Miami, with friends: Mandy, Sarah and Sari. And Alicia and Kristen were pretty much the same, despite the fact Kristen wanted friends outside of her soccer team and she really wanted a confident friend like Massie. Overall, the book was great. I'm a clique fan and I've been wondering a lot about how the Pretty Committee connected and this answers all your questions you've been wondering about the start and even more. I highly recommend this book for Clique Fans who've followed the whole Clique Collection and for those who are interested in reading the Clique books, start from the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home