Wednesday, March 24, 2010

These boots are made for stalking (Book review)


The newest and latest book from the #1 Best-selling times series, The Clique, "These boots are made for stalking" picks right up from the last book, Boys R Us. It's around Halloween and the Pretty Committee are stronger than ever (crushes and all). But Massie seems to be up to her old ways, convincing the PC that they need to "upgrade" Meaning: dump their 8th grade crushes and start choosing more mature 9th grade crushes. The rest of the PC seem to be in tow, but Claire tries to do everything in her might to stop this from happening, even if this means Meanwhile, Massie in love (x10) with her newest crush Landon but she finds him hanging out with a new mysterious girl and Massie goes to extreme to find out who she is (oh and kick her out of Landons life)!


I'm was very excited to get this. Honestly, I didn't even know there was a new Clique book until my mom bought it for me so of course I read it speedy fast. I love this book guys and all Clique fans who have the whole collection, you need to get this book to catch up. Although I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't a lot of Alicia, Kristen or Dylan, there was a A LOT more Layne, Bean and Bark Obama (which is good too I guess). BUY BUY BUY this book. (New Clique fans, start from the begining)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home