Thursday, March 25, 2010

Definition of Magnificent


Mariah Carey's "Daydream" album, I can honestly say is her best! Truly a work of art. It has a bit of everything. Urban, gospel, pop, and a string of classic ballads like "One sweet day" (ft. Boyz 2 men), "Forever", "When I saw you", and "Daydream." This album showcases the power and strength in her voice but it also gives you a sweeter side to Mariah's voice ("Underneath the starts", "Always be my baby") I reccomend this album for those who don't know much about the classic MiMi. Those who only know her hits like "Touch my body" or "Obsessed". (Real Mimi fans should have this album already) Get this. This has the real stuff on it! This album is a masterpiece! A must have! 5/5!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home